You dress your best on a first date. You pick out your best suit for a first interview. You smile and greet everyone on your first day at work.
First impressions are crucial to make people you value like you. Just like how it does with your business branding.
Like the dress, suit, and the dashing debonair smile, you need to treat your marketing materials better to make your brand’s first impression look good for a potential buyer.
First impressions can happen anywhere: in your website, on a post on your Facebook page, an ad image, an Instagram story—anything you put out there can be factors on how customers will judge you.
Interface, imagery, videos, and copy perform the biggest roles for a lasting first impression. Make yourself aesthetically pleasing so people notice you better the first time they come across you.
So how do you brand a business?
There are many things to assess first impressions that help your business branding. We’ve gathered these helpful few tips for you:
1. Put out the best creatives for your marketing materials so customers would take a double-turn.
2. Show what your brand is about. Sell yourself and don’t forget to add value.
3. Humanize your content. You are online and people need to know that caring, loving and understanding humans control your business.
4. Build a trustworthy image. Look credible enough for paying customers. That’s what Jon Keel and his team at Improved Results have effectively done as go-to business advisors of their clients.
5. Avoid over-promising ads. Your customers are smarter than you think.
Your business branding image matters a lot more than you imagine. We can work together on that image you want your customers to see. Visit our Contact Us page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring at (360) 200-8688 and we’ll tell you how beauty is in the eye of every customer.