Locations We Serve
Our digital marketing company is based in Vancouver, WA and provides local work in the Portland metro area. We have clients located all throughout the US that have trusted Techna to grow their business. Distance is not a problem for us. As long as you consider our firm as a partner for your success, we are always ready to help your business grow. Feel free to get in touch with us today.
Techna Digital’s Unique Design Process Step-by-Step
We focus on essential elements of website design, such as the ability for the site to be easy to navigate, have a visual design, have information accessibility, intuitiveness, and conversion. We also do not forget the important aspect of your brand. We want your brand to stand out in the digital world, and with our team, we do it strategically so that you come out ten moves ahead of the competition. Recognizing the importance of a strong online presence in today’s digital landscape, our team focuses on four big moves in order create for you a custom website that will strategically align your pieces on the board:
- You Make The First Move – Nothing happens until YOU decide to contact us and get started.
- Strategic Design – After we fully understand your brand, your website will be designed to reflect the strategies we will use to achieve your goals.
- Discovery – We understand the who, what, where, and the target audience of your brand with some questionnaires. This is how we begin to better understand your brand and connect with what you are hoping to achieve in the long run.
- Your Preferences – Then we work on what you need or want. It is important that we understand what should be aesthetically appealing to potential customers, and get them hook, line and sink.
- SEO Groundwork – Designing starts here as we consider mobile design and user experience. Simultaneously, we create an SEO plan for you. Just a reminder, that initial SEO comes before design, followed by development and core web vitals.
- Development – We will do the necessary work to your website to make it user friendly.
- Initiation – we review everything together and we go into development. This is where we work on any features or functions that you want or need as well as optimization for speed and performance. We want your page to load quickly and efficiently, a problem most new websites may encounter.
- Responsive, Intuitive, Seamlessness – During the web design process, we work on both the mobile and desktop design so that it is easily accessible and viewed. The aesthetics of the design will allow for a great level of interaction and conversion.
- QA and Go Live – We QA your website both before and after going live. We have a 105-point QA checklist that is used to check every inch of the website.
- FInally – Your website is now live for the world to see and explore!
Pairing with SEO and PPC for Maximum Online Visibility
Right from the time of the development stage, we work on optimizing the website for the core web vitals, which is one of the important things that Google, and other search engines, consider in order to rank its sites. During this stage, we are solely focused on speed and the user experience, 2 essential elements of professional web design…
We primarily want to connect this with our other services like Pay-per-click (PPC) and SEO, in order to reach a good degree of traffic and conversion. A website backed by a well planned SEO and PPC strategy is very likely to bring an excellent amount of traffic. Good SEO principles, moreover, will prevent the need to return at a later date to invest in unnecessary restructuring and upgrades. Some new websites encounter the problem of not having constant new visitors or poor conversion rates. This is where the importance of SEO lies, placing your Knights to let the others know that your Queen is strong.
The keywords are of vital importance, especially since important search engines will catch them, thus allowing for your website to be at the top results after hitting the “search” button. We will make sure that the visual design complements the content of the site, especially since that content plays a major role in search engine placement.
A well-designed website can help you form a good impression on prospective clients. Our team at Techna, not only will we have the STRATEGIC PLAN for your website, we will gladly provide the web design that your business’s website needs in order to capture the audience it most desires. We will focus all our efforts on all the essential elements that an excellent, professional website should have and tailored to your needs. We want to raise awareness of your brand and make it stand out in the digital world.
These are just a few examples of our work
Check out what people have said about us