You want to grow your business and increase your sales. There are different approaches depending on how you want to achieve this growth.
Start by deciding what your business growth objectives are.
- Market Penetration: Sell more of your current product to your current market
- Product Development: Sell a new product to your current market
- Market Development: Sell your current product to a new market
- Diversification: Sell a new product to a new market.
Market Penetration is one of the most common growth strategies. Four approaches to sell more of your current product to your current market are:
- Get customers to order larger orders or offer incentives
- Attract customers from your competitors through special offers or pricing
- Attract nonusers of your product using trial offers
- Expand geographically to reach new customers.
Once you have your top-level objectives, then translate this into new web pages or even websites. Decide how you will reach prospects with traffic strategies and conversion strategies.
Need help forming your marketing strategies and tactics? Email us at email@example.com or call us at (360) 200-8688 for help with digital marketing for your business.